Lab: Applied Chest Imaging Lab (ACIL), Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH), a Harvard Medical School affiliate.
Supervisor: Dr. James Ross, Asst. Professor of Radiology.
- Project: Bayesian trajectory algorithms & their deployment on CT-based measures to enhance COPD exacerbation risk stratification. Supported by NIH award 1R01HL164380-01A1.
- Objectives: Develop/implement cutting-edge Bayesian models (in Python) to better identify subpopulations with varying susceptibilities to COPD exacerbations.
- Explore & implement Bayesian models.
- Engage in experimental design, collaboration, and publication.
- Present findings at conferences and interact with clinical collaborators.
- PhD (Computer Science/Machine Learning/related).
- Proficiency in Bayesian modeling & Python.
- Experience with Pyro desirable.
- Interest in applying modeling techniques to medical domains.
- Work with leading scientists & clinicians.
- Engage in a dynamic, multidisciplinary research environment.
- Receive an academic appointment at Harvard Medical School.
Apply: Email CV, research interests, and references to email@example.com.
BWH values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.