Error while installing pocketsphix in python 3.6 using windows

Hi,
Tried downloading with pip install pocketsphix but i am facing the below errors.

swig.exe -python -modern -Ideps/sphinxbase/include -Ideps/sphinxbase/include/sphinxbase -Ideps/sphinxbase/include/win32 -Ideps/sphinxbase/swig -outdir sphinxbase -o swig/sphinxbase/ad_wrap.c swig/sphinxbase/ad.i
error: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory

Thanks in advance!!

with some googling, you need to install swig. otherwise try downloading the binary and installing directly. note that windows is not an official supported platform for pyro, if you use windows, i recommend installing PuTTY.

edit: you only need this to build the documentation locally. if youre not writing new tutorials or docs, you dont need sphinx.

To resolve this issue, you’ll need to ensure that SWIG is installed and accessible from the command line. You can download SWIG from its official website (Download SWIG) and follow the installation instructions provided. After installing SWIG, make sure to add its installation directory to your system’s PATH environment variable.

Once SWIG is properly installed and configured, retry installing pocketsphinx using pip. This should resolve the issue and allow you to install the package successfully. If you continue to encounter issues, double-check that SWIG is correctly installed and that its executable is accessible from the command line. Visit at https://tinyurl.com/yj4y78bt